REVIEWING A BOOK ON AMAZON
- Type in the title and author of the book in the search box on Amazon Books and when it appears on the page, click on the book;
- Under the author’s name is the line: “Be the first to review this item.” Click on it.
- Enter your information in the boxes: you name, how you rate the book, and the title of the book, then give your opinion of the book in at least 20 words.
- Click on the preview button, then correct errors if any in the preview box and click save.
Thank you so much for your review, very much appreciated. After 5 reviews listed on Amazon.com my book, I can list it in several other websites’ listings to advertise it.
WHAT TO WRITE IN A REVIEW?
- Did you liked the book overall? Rate it. Did it keep you reading?
- What about it is different from other books? Details please.
- What would you have wanted to know before you bought the book that was not in the description? Give details without giving away the endings, please.
- Tell a bit about the story line, or one particular story or stories, which one you liked best/least? No spoilers please.
- What was the book to you, just a collection of short stories, a romance, a biography, a history of baby boomers, a story about a family, or a book about dating, or other:———?
REVIEWING A BOOK ON GOODREADS
- Find the book , sign up for goodreads
- Click on reviews
- Add a review.
- Thanks so much for your contribution.